Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Too much

Too much of a good thing. I made these amazing spelt-nut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies, and I didn't have much will power so I ate 8 of them. Yes, 8. Then, I went to the gym, where I preceded to get sick at the treadmill. Thankfully I had a towel there and had the brains to throw up into the towel, not onto the guys next to me. It was a very humiliating experience, and it really made me realize that I have to only eat when i'm hungry. Either way, here are the darn cookies (I can't look at them without feeling sick again)

I think it's a given that these cookies were nothing short from amazing, chewy bliss. I will post the recipe for these later, I really don't want to have to read about the ingredients right now.

On another note, the run at the gym was pretty good ( it was only near the end that I started feeling sick). I really should have stopped, and maybe then I would have bypassed the getting sick part, but I kept going. I have a thing, where if I stop during a run I feel like the whole run is ruined. Like somehow stopping for ten seconds makes the whole 5 miles a waste. I didn't run 5 miles though, I only ran 3. But I did it much faster and with a bit of an incline. I hate treadmill running, it really is nothing like road running.

Time: 27:32
Distance: 3.0 miles ( 5 km)
Calories: 307
Average HR: 154
Max HR: 166

Today was also DAY THREE of the 30 day shred on level 1. My shoulders were really sore from yesterdays so today's felt especially hard. I still can't get over how hard I work, and how sweaty I get in 20 minutes. I can't wait to see what levels 2 and 3 have in store for me!

Does anyone else think that Jillian Michaels is amazing?! I am totally in love with her!

I made a really great salad today! A mixed bean, edamame, and green pea salad with balsamic. I let it sit in the fridge to marinate a bit and didn't even it today! I decided cookies were the better way to go. I won't be hungry again till' tomorrow, so I'll probably be eating this high protein salad all day.


Ryan made me lunch today, which was awesome. He used brown rice noodles (after alot of "pretty pleases" from me --> he likes gross white kamut noodles), made his own tomato sauce (exactly like the recipe I have on here) and added some cremini mushrooms, spinach and onion.

Now i'm going to do some yoga for runners, hopefully set my stomach back in place, and get ready for a great run tomorrow!

Byyye!

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing! you are my pride and shine , good luck on your runsss!!!you are in super shape

    Michele Bolduc (MOM)

    ReplyDelete