Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fressen for brunch

Before I go into detail about my amazing brunch experience at Fressen, I thought i'd let you know that if I don't respond to a comment, it's not that I don't want to--> it's because blogspot doesn't have an option to respond to them. I am currently working on my own website, so this problem will get fixed shortly!

Now, onto Fressen. Their brunch menu was amazing, I was so excited! I wanted to try everything, from their corn fritters to their western omellete. But since I always go for sweet items on brunch menus's I did the spelt pancakes.

I started off with a green juice (kale, celery, ginger, apple, parsley), which was very tasty (didn't give me as much energy as yesterdays though).

Next up, I started with their mandarin and beet salad in balsamic. I didn't like this too much. But it did come with amazing fresh bread so I just did what I used to do when I was younger; shove the beets into the bread and swallow the bread! :)

For some reason, I always confuse beets with radishes. So wrong! 

The pancakes were great! Beyond great! They were fluffy and creamy! I can never make my vegan pancakes taste like these. There was a sort of apple, cranberry compote on the bottom. So delicious.


I've been icing and stretching, so lets hope this run is a good one! See you later! Great recipes to come!

1 comment:

  1. The pancake look so sweet , mium mium ,good luck with your legs! Michele B

    ReplyDelete