Sunday, September 5, 2010

A great start to a great day!

Woke up this morning and did a 60 min power yoga class for runners from yogadownload.com. I feel incredible now!

Breakfast: sort of like a PB&J sandwich except better:

Almond butter and some of the sweetest strawberries i've had in a while
And of course, Yogi's green tea with kombucha
Usually I would only eat one piece of toast for breakfast, but because work will probably be very busy, I have to make sure that I have enough to tie me over till' 4 pm. I'm bringing in one of my vegan brownies because my boss isn't really a believer in what I do. Prepare to be amazed I said!

Last night I captured the cutest picture ever!
My two fur babies
Well, i'm off to work! Hopefully the weather keeps up and I can get a 10 k run out of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment