Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mediterranean Yummy Wrap!


Mediterranean Yummy Wrap:

Ingredients:
  • 1 Ezekiel wrap or any other kind of wrap
  • 2-3 tablespoons hummus (more or less depending on preference)
  • 1/2 red onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cucumber, skin on, chopped
  • 1/2 tomato, chopped
  • 1 peeled carrot, grated
  • 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds (adds a nice crunch)
Mix it all up and enjoy! You can add lettuce, olives, etc. if you want, but my wraps couldn't fit anything else!



I've been looking everywhere for dried mango (I love mango) without added sugars, and I finally found some!

So delicious, I could eat the whole thing in a sitting. Thanks Noah's for carrying it!
Little snack for Ryan and I before work!

I've been listening to Katy Perry's new album! It's addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment