Tuesday, September 21, 2010

B-fast and lunch

I worked until 2 today so it was a bit weird having a lunch so late. I didn't want to spoil my appetite for dinner so I had a small snack type lunch.

An apple sandwich, and a Little Health Monster Skintastic Smoothie
Two apple slices with almond and sunflower butter in between!
Spinach, avocado, peaches, organic banana, almond milk, ginger, lemon, parsley
I'm going to take a quick power nap, then bring the fur faces for a nice long walk. I hope to get in a quick 3 mile run and a 30 day shred in there.

I wanted to thank Coconut Bliss for commenting on my blog for the review I did on their ice cream. I will definitely be trying all of their other flavours and letting you guys know how they are! This gives me a great excuse to eat even more of it! Hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Can wait to taste that coconut ice cream !!!! and zip on all the smoothies Michele xox

    ReplyDelete