Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post-run recovery

I am not nearly as sore today as I thought I would be. Last night, if I would lay down for longer than 5 minutes, I wouldn't be able to bend my knees when I got up. Out of my whole body, my knees and my head hurt the most. At around 8 pm I had a splitting headache. I don't take tylenol for anything, I always try to avoid it, but yesterday I couldn't. And it didn't even work! So I don't know what I did to my body during that run to give me a headache like that.

After the run though I had a bowl of my Moroccan stew on brown rice!
So tasty I had a second bowl!
Twenty minutes later I was hungry again, so I had a couple of snacks!

The beginnings of a super huge bowl of popcorn!
This is the best way to make popcorn! Then just toss with sea salt!
And then I was still hungry after eating that whole bowl of popcorn.

Some homemade trail mix!
Breakfast is overnight oats again! I'm taking the day off from exercise. I was supposed to work my trainer today but he canceled!

No comments:

Post a Comment