Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 5

Today is day 5 of the 30 day shred. I decided to do level 2 today and I totally got my butt kicked. A twenty minute workout and my heart rate was never below 150, and I burnt 327 calories!

It must have felt a bit harder for me too because I did a hard tempo run at the gym, and a little bit of strength training. For my run I did 4.25 miles in 40 minutes. I did 3 minutes at 10 min/mile, and then 1.5 minutes at 8 min/mile. It was a great run and I was sweating buckets.

Calories: 449
Average HR: 160
Max HR: 172

I came home feeling drained and exhausted. So I made myself a little pick me up!

1 avocado, 1 banana, 3 handfuls spinach, 1/2 cup almond milk, ice, 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder

And this was breakfast this morning:
Overnight oats with chia seeds, strawberries, and almond buttah!

Now it's time for some good ol' R&R

By the way: saw the movie Date Night---> HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment