Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sangria and hangovers

To go along with my wonderful detox, Husband and I drank too much and for too long last night. I haven't had a late night where you're going home while people are out for their morning jogs, in a long long while haha. So needless to day, today was spent moaning and rolling around like a big baby. When I was younger, I would crave greasy and horrible foods when I was hungover. Today I just craved rice: so I gave in.

I did make amazing sangria though, so that made up for my poor choices ;)




Screw The Detox Sangria: (adapted from Choosing Raw)

1 bottle of organic red ( I did Merlot)
4 cups of san pellegrino
1/2 cup agave
juice of 2 oranges
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 2 limes
2 apples, cored and sliced
1/2 cup mixed berries

Mix the wine, agave, apples and juices together. When ready to serve, mix in the berries and bubbly water. Make sure to chill before hand! Garnish with some sliced oranges.


                          So here is to amazing friends, amazing drinks, and an amazing Husband :)


1 comment:

  1. I never had Sangria before it look really good and again the presentation look awesome !! xoxo Hope you feel better soon !!

    ReplyDelete