Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easy Peasy Guacamole

I used to hate avocados. That was until I had guacamole. But I could never make it myself, or anything like that of restaurants. But right here is a foolproof easy guacamole recipe that produces a tasty dipping snack!


Easy peasy guacamole:

3 ripe avocados, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 tbsp lime juice
2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
pinch of cayenne
1 tsp sea salt
1 clove garlic, crushed

Mix all ingredients well. Some people like to mash their guacamole, but I like it super chunky. So mash to your desired mashiness.




It goes great with home-made flax crackers too :)


Now I'm off for my first day at work!

1 comment:

  1. This guacamole look really tasty and those crackers miummmmm And the presentation is appealing , good job !!!

    ReplyDelete