Sunday, May 27, 2012

Poop on a spoon

I made some amazing chocolate ganache today, unfortunately it looks like poop in the pictures, so don't judge :)



Poop on a spoon, but seriously, just try it.


Raw Chocolate Ganache:

1/4 cup raw cacao, not cocoa, powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil

Mix well and freeze for 15 minutes. Enjoy with a spoon!!!

Todays Eats:

Breakfast: organic banana + almond butter
Snack: smoothie with sunflower sprouts
Lunch: zuchetti with pesto, sprouts, and bell pepper
Pre-workout: 1 orange + few cashews + seaweed snack
Dinner: rice + spinach and broccoli sprouts with pesto

The ten km run went great yesterday, I figured out why I was having side cramps. POSTURE! Posture is key when running, once I get tired I start falling forward and my lung space decreases so my air isn't flowing properly. I'll remind myself to straighten up and everything gets better :)  Running with your husband is amazing, I cant wait to do more of it!!

Today I did legs at the gym, squats at 115 lbs ( 4 sets of 10), straight legged deadlifts at 135 lbs (3 sets of 10), and some overhead lunges at 35 lbs (3 sets of 24). I finished this off with 20 minutes of intervals on the stairmill.

I feel lately that I'm not full enough after my meals, so I'm going to start incorporating more fat.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry for the random assortment of information in tonights post. See you guys in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment