Friday, May 25, 2012

Rice day

Today I was craving rice.... so I had rice :) I considered it my sort of cheat meal. I added it with some organic salsa, and raw veggies. I was so happy eating it :)



Today was a rest day, so I had my FST done and am making sure to drink lots of water. I can feel that my body is ready to go for tomorrows long run!

My shins have been bothering me a little bit and I've been feeling some tenderness in my calves, so Im on the lookout for some compression socks. My dad bought me some a few years ago, but Im finding that now they're not tight enough.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great Friday!


Myself and Princess Lola had a great time at the park today. She loves attention and will run over to people and then run back when they stop petting her. Attention whore, that's what she is!


Today's Eats:

Breakfast: Sunwarrior and superfood smoothie with lots of bee pollen for energy
Lunch: Kale salad with microgreens and homemade caesar dressing
Snack: carrot, cucumber, parsley, and ginger juice
Dinner: rice bowl from starting of post
Snack: 2 raw oatmeal balls + 1 organic lady apple


No comments:

Post a Comment