Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cucumber dill salad

The past few days I've had these pounding headaches in the afternoon. I wake up in the morning feeling great, have a superfood smoothie, then as the hours pass I feel more and more like crap. I don't know if its the coffee withdrawals or I am adjusting to the dietary changes; but either way it sucks.

On a random side note: if anyone is thinking about investing money into a garmin running gps, DONT! You can get a really great APP on your phone for 3 dollars that does the exact same job. Coming from someone who last year spent 350$ on one, I felt pretty stupid when I experienced how well my iPhone handled the same task.

Run today: 30 minutes, 5.5 km! There are some brutal hills in Toronto.

I was soooo lazy today, so I just dad yesterdays cucumber, radish and dill salad.




Cucumber salad:

2 organic cucumbers, sliced and diced
5-8 radishes, sliced thinly (I hate giant mouthfuls of radish)
1 avocado, chopped
1/4 cup fresh dill

Dressing:
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp apple cider dress
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp shallot minced
pinch of salt and pepper



Now I'm off to shut off all the lights, block out the noise, and try to get my head to stop pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment