Veggie/Lentil/Black Bean Burrito:
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn (I try to find non-gmo)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp chipotle liquid (the stuff from the can)
- 1 tbsp cayenne
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 tbsp hummus
Saute all ingredients in a little bit of oil. Add the hummus when the ingredients are cooked to desired tenderness and mix around. Serve in a wrap/tortilla. I use Ezekiel corn tortillas, they're very good.
Now I'm off to read some of more my book from the Neanderthal Parallax, some abs and then bedtime. I have a lot of gym work to do tomorrow!