Sunday, December 12, 2010

Levi

Today is my rest day! It is much needed. I felt like I might be coming down with something last night and a little bit this morning, hopefully I can get rid of it with some R&R.

Breakfast was one organic egg with four egg whites, a toasted Ezekiel muffin, and sunflower seed butter.


I bought a Christmas tree yesterday! This is totally exciting news, since 1) I have never had a real Christmas tree and 2) Ryan is the Grinch and didn't want to have Christmas. The tree isn't a full sized one, but it's about 3 feet tall. I didn't bring enough cash with me when I bought it, so I had to walk all the way home with the damn thing, and I thought for sure that my arm was going to fall off. I also ended up buying probably the only lopsided tree, seeing as now it won't stay up straight. I ran off to the dollar store when I got home and bought some decorations for the tree, but I have to wait for a day that Ryan and I both have off  so we can put it up together. I will post a picture of it when it's completed.

In other Christmas news, Ryan's family is coming up for a visit soon and they are bringing their cuter-than-ever dog Levi! I love it when he comes up because Lola and Gigi have someone new to play with. The dogs in our neighborhood are too big for our dogs, so they don't get to play too much with other dogs. Levi was actually mine and Ryan's dog, but Lola and him didn't get along very well, so Ryan's family adopted him and now he's Lola and Gigi's cousin!

Here are some pictures of Levi as a puppy. Isn't he super adorable!!



I'm off to work. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment