I went to the gym this morning and worked on my back and biceps. I think of all bicep exercises, dumbbell incline curls are the hardest for me. I came home and had my go-to protein smoothie: one scoop Vega protein powder, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1.5 cups water, 2 large handfuls spinach, and 1 tbsp chopped ginger. Blend it all up and enjoy.
I'm thinking about going to a Bikram yoga class before work, but who knows :)
I made the guacamole on the sandwich yesterday. I never have luck making guacamole, but this time I succeeded. It is super easy to make and soooooooooooooooooooo delish.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- a little bit less than 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 roma tomatoes, cubed and seeded
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced and seeded
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste