Thursday, December 9, 2010

Green smoothie time

Currently, I am enjoying my green protein smoothie after a back/abs/calves/cardio day at the gym. I had to fit it in extra early because I have to work at noon. Bummer, but it IS better than working at 5 pm, and spending your whole day knowing you have to work soon.

1.5 scoops Vega Protein, 1 organic banana, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 4 handfuls baby spinach, 1 cup of water + ice
Breakfast was scrambled egg whites with one full egg, some organic berries and a cup of toasted walnut green tea (soooo delicious).



Last night I was having such a sweet craving, and although there is some dark chocolate hidden somewhere in the house (I asked Ryan to hide it on me), I decided not to look like a crazed lunatic by trying to find it. Instead, I curbed my sweet tooth with natural sugars, with some green thrown in there for good measure.

Asian pear, watermelon, cucumber, orange, grapes, raspberries, and blueberries.
It was a huge plate, and I ate the whole thing within 10 minutes. Now I have to get ready for work!

See you guys later :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! nice fruit plate!! delicious sweet like you !!! Love Mom xox

    ReplyDelete