|This is what I felt like today :)|
SUPERSET # 1
- Seated shoulder press ( 20 lbs each arm) (12,12,12)
- Rear delt fly (12 lbs each arm) (12,12,12)
- Front raise (12 lbs each arm) (12,12,12)
- Shoulder row (25 lbs each arm) (12,12,12)
- Lateral raise (15 lbs x 7) (12 lbs x 7) (10 lbs x 5), (15 lbs x 9) (12 lbs x 9) ( 10 lbs x 10), ( 15 lbs x 9) (12 lbs x 9) (10 lbs x 9)
Now for the food! I haven't had a stirfry in ages, mostly because there was too much oil, too many vegetables to cut, and I always seemed to screw them up. But I succeeded this time. Just a note though, I am a firm believer that most vegetables should be eaten raw, so in this stirfry, I only had them on the fry-pan long enough to heat them up, not really to cook them.
P.S. I made a kick-ass smoothie yesterday. I steeped some chai tea, about 2 cups worth, and waited for it to chill. I then blended it with a sprinkle of cinnamon, 1 tsp honey, 1.5 scoops Sun Warrior Vanilla Protein, 4 handfuls of spinach and a medium sized banana + ice. It was sooooooo delicious, and it gave me lots of energy so that I could smile at people while they were completely rude to me at work :) I think I might need another one of those tonight.