|This is my colour choice!|
|This is how far I've gotten. It's going to be a very wide scarf.|
|I made quite a few mistakes.|
|Giant hole in the scarf, oops. No clue what happened there.|
Now, onto my workout today! I had to tear myself away from the knitting, I could have sat there all day doing it. I had Planet Earth playing in the background with both bears on my lap. Who could leave that?
Cardio: 45 min HIIT on the treadmill
- Incline 1.0
- 10 minute warmup ( 5 minutes at 5.5, 5 minutes at 6.0)
- 10 x ( 30 seconds at 8.0 + 1 minute at 6.0)
- 5 minutes at 6.0
- 10 x (30 seconds at 8.3 + 1 minute at 6.0)
- 5 minute cool down
I really like doing speed running on the treadmill because it keeps me at the pace I need to be. If I were doing this outside I would run like crazy at first then fizzle out pretty quickly. With a treadmill, I have to keep that pace or I embarrass myself by falling off the treadmill.
Strength training: LEGS!
- Front squat with stability ball 3 x 15
- Dumbbell 4 way hop 3 x 1:00
- Wall squat with stability ball and 2 x 15 lb dumbbell 3x 15
- Wall lunge with stability ball and 2 x 15 lb dumbell 3 x 15 for each leg
- Stability ball split squat 3 x 15 for each leg
- Stability ball leg curl (total killer!) 3 x 15
- Stability ball hip extensions (double leg) 3 x 15
- Deadlifts with 2 x 15 lb dumbbells 3 x 15
Now I'm off to make some spelt gnocchi with asparagus, and maybe make it to swimming?