Monday, June 18, 2012

Salad Beast


When you buy bigger dishes, you tend to put more food on the plate. Case in point--> the above picture. I didn't realize how big the salad was until I felt extremely full halfway through.

Salad was topped with sunflower sprouts, almond parm, pepper, zucchini, a whole avocado, and sunflower seeds. A glass of freshly made almond milk to wash it all down




As I mentioned before, Husband is working really hard to cut weight for his competition. He even woke up at 4:30 am to run 5 km before a hard and long day working construction. If that's not pure dedication, I don't know what is. His constant deprivation of food and salivating over every food commercial even made me crave some foods! So I gave in, not wanting to completely deprive myself.




Not a bad food craving if I do say so myself. Brown rice noodles with raw marinara sauce, bell pepper, sunflower sprouts, red onion, and nutritional yeast.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Be prepared for Thursdays post--> post colonics experience (his and hers!)

1 comment:

  1. It look so yummy , great job on the pasta dish !! it look delicious !!! Mikael .... :)

    ReplyDelete