Monday, June 18, 2012

The Husband Post!

       Well hello world!   This is my first time posting on a blog ever.   So here it goes.
I have a big competition in a less than a week,  i'm very motivated and very stressed.    Dieting is a very important part of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,   not only for optimal performance but also on a day to day basis,   after all i'm rolling on the ground and bending myself in unthinkable ways.  Not so easy to do when you have gas!
        This is when i'm especially happy to have a wife who knows so much about nutrition!  

      But even with all her knowledge, I am a bit stubborn and hard to get new ideas through to.  So all the advice in the world wont help me when I think i'm right!.  I have to loose 10 lbs in a week to make the 149.9lbs division.  
     Since I cant eat as much as I want to..   I need some ways of keeping my taste buds happy.    So I made fresh organic orange juice popsicles :)

   Here is a list of the ingredients:

1) oranges
2) oranges
3) oranges



A whole bottle of wine was emptied into the sink to make room for this orange juice!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you to be so healthy and in shape , and yes you are lucky to have a beautiful wife who knows so much about good nutrition , i wish you luck for your competition on sat,and your Popsicle look delicious :) Mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete