|Little Lola Bear|
- Warm up, 3 gear changes, keep up speed
- Hill, 6 changes, 15 second sprint, 45 second normal speed. During 45 second part, up the gear once. Repeat.
- Speed, 70 % effort + 30 sec sprints, 30 sec normal speed. 3 gear changes
- Interval, put one full rotation on for 15 seconds, then take it off for 30. Repeat.
- Hill, 30 second seated, 30 second standing, 4 gear changes
- Hill, steady climb with 5 gear changes
- Interval, 70% effort with 10 second sprint and 20 second recovery
- Interval, one full rotation up, 3/4 down, repeat x 4
- Interval, 6 changes, put on gear and sprint for 20 seconds, then relax for 30 and add next gear.
- Hill, 30 second seated, 30 second standing sprint, 5 changes.
- Cool down
Things I ate in the last few days:
|Spinach salad with sprouted lentils and chickpeas|
I made two spelt pizzas, one with my cashew cheese (on the left), and one with Daiya Mozzarella. After Ryan and I both tasted them. The cashew cheese definitely one. Daiya tastes way too fake, and doesn't have as wholesome ingredients.
|Add a few tablespoons of nutritional yeast to your sauce, it tastes amazing.|
|Homemade sauce with some brown rice noodles, mushrooms, and bell peppers.|
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I plan on eating lots and lots of vegan sweets, so I am having a very intense weights sesh and HIIT on the treadmill in the morning to make up for it! See you tomorrow with lots of yummy birthday pictures!!