Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The best pesto ever

I know its a bold claim, but it really is the best pesto I have ever tasted.


Greatest Pesto Ever:

1 cup + 2 tbsp raw cashews
2.5 cups fresh basil
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp water
2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp mustard powder

Food process all ingredients. It's a pretty thick pesto, but its so damn delicious. I had it with a bit of bloomed rice and cucumber, so goood!



The Little Health Monster also added an Omega Juicer to the family! So exciting! So I am on my way to Indigo to find a juicing book!


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have at home the book you give me called ! THE JUICING BIBLE from Pat Crocker & Susan Eagles i will bring it with me when i come to visit you guys on the monday 23 or tuesday 24 ,you tell me when is better for you and i will bring you also some fresh basil from my garden !! Yeahhhhh Love you my cute monster :)

    ReplyDelete