Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Ryan, hurry up! I want to get my ice cream on! "

I've been planning this ice cream cheat meal for weeks! And today was finally the day. We chose Marble Slab Creamery because it's closest, and it also proved to be super delicious.



Pictures don't do this justice. It was about the size of my head.


Their motto is "Find Happiness Within", and this ice cream did make me feel quite happy, but then it quickly progressed to sickness and wanting to throw up. I ate it way too fast and in much too large a quantity. I had their "big dipper" size, which is their biggest, I think 3 scoops. I got it with caramel sauce, chocolate chips, cookie dough pieces, butterfinger pieces, and skor pieces. It was delicious at first, and then became a chore to finish. I can't leave food uneaten, I have to finish it. Thankfully Ryan was there and talked me into throwing in the towel. The three scoops of "sweet cream" ice cream were in a huge white chocolate dipped waffle cone. I went all out. Go big or go home right? I don't think they intended for that motivational quote to be applied to ice cream, but it works.


Ryan and I have a great dinner planned, but I don't know if I'll even be hungry for the rest of the day.


See you guys later!

1 comment: